Friday, July 22, 2011

yayy. I got my blog into some directories

That's cool . I now got this little blog into some directories, including Blog Directory List (http://blogsitelist.com/dir/). People will know in time that I am here and kicking around.
 At least its less humid today, so i can temporarily stave off the thoughts of the trees and the safari hat as per my prior post.
 A random thought I forgot to mention as well. When it comes to mixing different flavors of pop for those who are adventurous to do so, there is one combination that will result in an epic fail. In my recent adventures to a local fast-food store last week, I came up with the idea of mixing together strawberry fruitopia and coke zero, thinking i'd have a strawberry flavored cola. Quite the opposite, this is where the epic fail kicks in. Upon tasting the pop, it tasted like cough medicine, not this strawberry flavored coke I envisioned. YUK!! :(. It goes to show that some of my ideas turn out to be epic fail, especially in the kitchen, especially when I created green eggs.
I'll describe that in the next post.

No comments:

Post a Comment